Focusing on making treatment affordable.
We want you and your doctor to discover that IXINITY delivers an IXperience that's right for you. So, we made it easier with the.
To make sure the factor IX treatment IXperience is affordable, we also offer theand the
Start your FREE Trial of IXINITY.
- With your FREE trial of IXINITY, you'll receive 1 month of free treatment up to 20,000 IU.
- After that, if you're covered by commercial insurance, you may continue to pay nothing out-of-pocket for IXINITY regardless of income.
Download and complete the IXINITY FREE Trial Form and bring it to your doctor to get started.
Take advantage of the IXINITY Savings Program regardless of your income.*
If you have commercial health insurance, you can save up to $12,000 a year for your treatment with no income requirements or caps and no additional monthly limits.
Starting the savings is easy.*
- Have your IXINITY prescription ready.
- Call your IXperience Concierge™ at 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489) to receive your savings card information e-mail.
- Give your savings card information to the pharmacy when you purchase IXINITY.
See the IXINITY Savings Card Terms and Conditions.
Count on patient assistance with IXINITY.
IXINITY Patient Assistance Program.
This program helps deliver treatment to those in need, even if they don't have insurance. If you are uninsured or experience a lapse in your coverage, this program may cover you.
Learn more about the IXINITY Patient Assistance Program. Call your IXperience Concierge at 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489).
INDICATIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATIONExpand
What is IXINITY®?
IXINITY [coagulation factor IX (recombinant)] is a medicine used to replace clotting factor (factor IX) that is missing in adults and children at least 12 years of age with hemophilia B. Hemophilia B is also called congenital factor IX deficiency or Christmas disease. Hemophilia B is an inherited bleeding disorder that prevents clotting. Your healthcare provider may give you IXINITY to control and prevent bleeding episodes or when you have surgery.
IXINITY is not indicated for induction of immune tolerance in patients with hemophilia B.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION for IXINITY®
- You should not use IXINITY if you are allergic to hamsters or any ingredients in IXINITY.
- You should tell your healthcare provider if you have or have had medical problems, take any medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, such as over-the-counter medicines, supplements, or herbal remedies, have any allergies, including allergies to hamsters, are nursing, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or have been told that you have inhibitors to factor IX.
- You can experience an allergic reaction to IXINITY. Contact your healthcare provider or get emergency treatment right away if you develop a rash or hives, itching, tightness of the throat, chest pain, or tightness, difficulty breathing, lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, or fainting.
- Your body may form inhibitors to IXINITY. An inhibitor is part of the body's defense system. If you develop inhibitors, it may prevent IXINITY from working properly. Consult with your healthcare provider to make sure you are carefully monitored with blood tests for development of inhibitors to IXINITY.
- If you have risk factors for developing blood clots, the use of IXINITY may increase the risk of abnormal blood clots.
- Call your healthcare provider right away about any side effects that bother you or do not go away, or if your bleeding does not stop after taking IXINITY.
- The most common side effect that was reported with IXINITY during clinical trials was headache.
- These are not all the side effects possible with IXINITY. You can ask your healthcare provider for information that is written for healthcare professionals.
For more information about IXINITY, please see full Prescribing Information, including Important Patient Information.
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the Food and Drug Administration. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
*Program does not cover government healthcare costs (Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE) or costs associated with therapy administration. Other restrictions may apply, and a US prescriber and pharmacy are required. Aptevo Therapeutics reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
†May depend on your individual health insurance.