With FACTOR IT FORWARD, 10% of IXINITY® used is donated to nines in the United States who can't afford to be without it.
The hemophilia community has always taken care of its own. FACTOR IT FORWARD continues the tradition by helping you give back here in the United States.
- For every 10 IU of IXINITY used, 1 IU is donated to treatment centers for compassionate use programs.
- There's no limit on the number of IUs donated.
We've partnered with AmeriCares, the non-profit global health organization that delivers medical aid to people in need.
Leave No IX Behind
1 FOR 10. ALL FOR 9s.
You choose which supplies you want and when you get them.
We don't believe all patients are the same. So why should the supplies you use for your infusions be? We worked with patients to give you a factor package and the flexibility to choose the ancillary supplies you prefer. With IXINITY Custom Ancillaries, you choose which supplies you get with IXINITY and how often you get them.
You can choose from a variety of butterfly needles, tubing lengths, bandages, alcohol wipes, gauzes, tourniquets, and more. And we will ship them directly to you or to your Hemophilia Treatment Center.
Whatever you choose, there’s no cost to you or your doctor. In fact, we all gain as we work together to improve the hemophilia B patient IXperience and reduce waste.
To choose your custom supplies, download the IXINITY Custom Ancillaries Form and fill it out with your doctor.
Meet Your IXperience Concierge™
Talk one-on-one and get the answers you need.
Your IXperience Concierge is here to answer any questions you may have about IXINITY® or the IXperience™. Call 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489) to learn how your IXperience Concierge can aid you with:
- Signing up for your IXINITY FREE trial
- Filling out forms, step-by-step
- Getting started on treatment
- Connecting with a doctor or pharmacy
- Finding solutions to reimbursement issues
- Customizing your IXperience
Ariel knows that managing hemophilia B can be a challenge—that’s why she’s focused on delivering the best possible IXperience. When working with patients, Ariel is determined to answer every question and avoid the need of transferring a call to someone else. When she’s not helping patients, she’s caring for Prince, her Shih Tzu/Yorkshire Terrier, spending time with her family, and studying communications, to further improve her ability to make a meaningful connection with you.
“I genuinely like the excitement of providing patients with information.”
– Ariel Austin, an IXperience Concierge™
When Danyelle works with patients who have hemophilia B, she makes it her goal to improve their lives in any way she can. A caretaker at heart, she is in awe of patients’ strength and determination and wants them to feel like they can count on her for help. As a proud mother who puts her son first, Danyelle knows the value of strong support and will do anything to be your “go-to girl” and make sure you have a positive IXperience.
“I enjoy helping out patients anywhere I’m needed.”
- Danyelle Thorne, an IXperience Concierge™
Connect With Your Reimbursement Expert
Committed to getting you covered
Reimbursement specialists are dedicated to helping you solve any insurance issue so that you can focus on what really matters. Call 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489) to learn how reimbursement specialists:
- Collect and organize information to process a patient’s coverage
- Investigate benefits and determine what kind of assistance is required
- Speak with patients and doctors’ offices to confirm individual needs
- Work with insurance companies to resolve any issues you may encounter
- Build relationships with hemophilia B patients and healthcare providers to ensure a seamless experience
Inspired by the closeness of the hemophilia B community, Lesdinet wants patients to be able rely on her. Using her extensive reimbursement experience with insurance companies, Lesdinet can help ensure that patients get the assistance they need to handle coverage-related processes. As a basketball coach and mother of 2, she knows how to approach opposition and will find a strategy to help make coverage the least of your concerns.
“When I work to solve your reimbursement problems, I don’t take no for an answer.”
- Lesdinet Colon, Reimbursement Specialist
INDICATIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATIONExpand
What is IXINITY®?
IXINITY [coagulation factor IX (recombinant)] is a medicine used to replace clotting factor (factor IX) that is missing in adults and children at least 12 years of age with hemophilia B. Hemophilia B is also called congenital factor IX deficiency or Christmas disease. Hemophilia B is an inherited bleeding disorder that prevents clotting. Your healthcare provider may give you IXINITY to control and prevent bleeding episodes or when you have surgery.
IXINITY is not indicated for induction of immune tolerance in patients with hemophilia B.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION for IXINITY®
- You should not use IXINITY if you are allergic to hamsters or any ingredients in IXINITY.
- You should tell your healthcare provider if you have or have had medical problems, take any medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, such as over-the-counter medicines, supplements, or herbal remedies, have any allergies, including allergies to hamsters, are nursing, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or have been told that you have inhibitors to factor IX.
- You can experience an allergic reaction to IXINITY. Contact your healthcare provider or get emergency treatment right away if you develop a rash or hives, itching, tightness of the throat, chest pain, or tightness, difficulty breathing, lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, or fainting.
- Your body may form inhibitors to IXINITY. An inhibitor is part of the body's defense system. If you develop inhibitors, it may prevent IXINITY from working properly. Consult with your healthcare provider to make sure you are carefully monitored with blood tests for development of inhibitors to IXINITY.
- If you have risk factors for developing blood clots, the use of IXINITY may increase the risk of abnormal blood clots.
- Call your healthcare provider right away about any side effects that bother you or do not go away, or if your bleeding does not stop after taking IXINITY.
- The most common side effect that was reported with IXINITY during clinical trials was headache.
- These are not all the side effects possible with IXINITY. You can ask your healthcare provider for information that is written for healthcare professionals.
For more information about IXINITY, please see full Prescribing Information, including Important Patient Information.
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the Food and Drug Administration. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.